Gibotex International BVBA
+32 2 758 00 90
What categories of personal data do we process:
The following categories of personal data may be processed by us, depending on the relationship we have with you:
- Name, first name, gender, function
- Address, telephone (landline and/or mobile), e-mail
- VAT number and company number
- Electronic data (IP address, location, cookies)
- Social media profiles
What do we use your personal data for and what is the legal basis for these processing operations?
- With your consent (art 6a GDPR): to be able to process your inquiry when you ask us questions via our website, email or phone.
- Newsletters are only sent to you after you have given us permission to do so.
- For the preparation of an offer or the performance of the agreement (art 6b GDPR): for the realization, acceptance and follow-up of your order, general customer management, after-sales service and debt collection (including any transfer of claims to third parties), for the management, maintenance and restoration of your website, for accounting purposes
- For carrying out marketing activities based on our legitimate interest. In doing so, we will always ensure that the balance between this legitimate interest and the respect for your private life is maintained (art 6f GDPR)
- For compliance with the legal obligations to which we are subject (art 6c GDPR): tax and accounting obligations may require the processing of data and its retention or transmission to the competent authorities.
Can your personal data be transferred to third parties?
In the following cases, your personal data may be transferred to third parties:
- To our subcontractors when we rely on them to perform certain services on our behalf (e.g. MailChimp, HubSpot Marketing) In that case, these third parties can only use your data within the strict limits of the instructions they receive from us
- To certain government authorities in the context of complying with legal obligations
Kunnen je persoonsgegevens aan derden worden doorgegeven?
In volgende gevallen kunnen je persoonsgegevens aan derden worden doorgegeven:
- aan onze onderaannemers wanneer wij op hen beroep doen om namens ons bepaalde diensten uit te voeren (bvb MailChimp, HubSpot Marketing) In dat geval kunnen deze derden je gegevens alleen gebruiken binnen de strikte grenzen van de instructies die zij van ons krijgen
- aan bepaalde overheidsinstanties in het kader van de naleving van wettelijke verplichtingen
Transfer outside the EEA
Your personal data will not be transferred to recipients outside the EEA (= EU + Norway + Iceland + Liechtenstein).
How long will your personal data be stored?
Your personal data will be kept for 10 years after its communication or for 10 years after the termination of the agreement.
How do we protect your personal data?
We do everything we can to secure your personal data as well as possible and to protect your privacy as much as possible. We take all measures that are technically and organizationally necessary for this.
What are your rights regarding your personal data:
Right to access/perceive; Right to rectification; Right to erasure; Right to restriction of processing; Right to portability; Right to object to processing based on legitimate interest, processing for direct marketing and profiling, and processing for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes not in the public interest; Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.